Each goblet is hand-thrown in one piece.
Once the goblet is leather hard, John trims the stem.
He then does his magic with his brushes & colored clay slips.
After the bisque firing we wax and glaze each one.
The glaze firing finishes the process.
HANDMADE FOR YOU
- Each one has it’s own style, design and personality almost.
- Expect some differences.
GIFTS FOR YOU OR OTHERS
- They make wonderful gifts
- They are a personal way to mark a special event. Today a couple on their honeymoon stopped in and bought 2 for themselves. I find it hard to express how I feel when someone does that.
- We become a part of their lives and they, ours.
HOW TO MAKE SURE YOU GET THE ONES YOU WANT
- I know that these are so popular that people order them well in advance as gifts for weddings, anniversaries, birthdays, housewarmings, wedding showers and graduations.
- And they don’t always buy them for others.
- Many many times our friends will buy 8 0r 12, each a different glaze, so that their guests can pick one out for the evening.
PERSONAL TOUCH: FROM US TO YOU
We do that for our guests, too. Pottery is truly personal.
Blue Goblet (cb $32)
Red Goblet (crg $32)